I’m so excited to have received a nomination from amazing Amy at ‘Pass the mixing bowl‘. It’s nice to know that my little blog gets read from time to time. From reading Amy’s blog, I understand that this award is for blogs with under 200 followers. A bit of a boost I suppose, to give people a bit of impetus to keep going!
I’m a bit new to this, but it looks like there are some rules:
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
So here goes!
Eleven facts about me:
1. I’m a medical student.
2. I grew up in Taiwan and Holland, and came over to the UK to study when I turned 18.
3. I love fitness…
4. …but I love cake and food so much that you can’t often really tell.
5. My first degree was in Neuroscience, and I’m a bit of a geek.
6. I’d love to live in Australia at some point. Sunshine!
7. I recently started PoleFit (not the stripping kind, the fitness kind!) and it’s a LOT of fun!
8. I’ve jumped out of a plane by myself.
9. I find baking relaxing.
10. I worry too much what other people think.
11. Espresso martinis = bliss!
Answers to Amy’s questions:
- How many hours sleep do you get, on average, each night? seven-eight
- Savoury breakfast, or sweet? savoury; poached eggs any day!
- Where would you like to be at this specific moment in time? on a beach somewhere hot
- Current profession? medical student
- Pastry, cake or biscuit – which would you prefer to eat now? cake!!!
- What would you like to have achieved by the end of the year? pass my medical exams and go on holiday
- What would you consider to be your comfort food? ben and jerry’s cookie dough ice cream
- If you could have 5 people, dead or alive, at your dinner table, who would they be? mother teresa, stephen fry, jessica ennis, michel roux junior, albert einstein
- Dinners or puddings? ooo, that’s difficult. Dinners.
- Favourite place you’ve ever been to? Thailand.
- What would you say was your favourite dinner? Thai food.
Questions for my nominees to answer:
1. What’s your fondest memory?
2. What’s your favourite flavour ice cream?
3. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. What is the most difficult thing you have ever cooked/baked?
6. What has been your proudest moment?
7. Summer, winter, autumn or spring?
8. Beach, adventure, snow or cultural holiday?
9. What’s the most interesting place that you’ve ever been to?
10. White, milk or dark chocolate?
11. What would you cook if money and time were no object?
My nominees (I appreciate that some of these blogs have over 200 followers…but I love reading them and I haven’t yet quite worked out how to find new blogs…!!)